Growing Together in Love and Learning
Growing in God’s love.
Together we welcome and respect others.
Loving, sharing, celebrating.
Learning to be the best we can be.
Our School Mission underpins all we do and say at St Clement’s Catholic Primary school. As a community we pride ourselves on actively living out the mission by loving, sharing, celebrating and learning as Jesus teaches us. Here are some of the ways we live out the mission and ethos of our school:
- Showing care for those in our local community – raising funds and donating food to our local food bank.
- Showing care for those globally – Raising money for charities such as Cafod and Missio.
- Looking after our elderly – performing for the elderly at Priory Court.
- Loving each other – we have classroom rules that underpin the mission of the school.
- By keeping ourselves and others safe – holding themed days and assemblies e.g. anti-bullying days.
- Working in partnership with our other schools in the area by sharing ideas, supporting and working with each other.
- By living out our mission statement by showing respect for each other and ourselves, being honest, being kind and friendly and helping others.
- Working together in partnership – home, school and parish.
- Pray together through acts of collective worship.
- Attend mass both in school times and weekends.
- Parents support the sacramental preparation of our children.
- Prayer services led by the children in class.
- Set school prayers said during the school day to give time for reflection and thanks.
- Special feast days and days of prayer.
- Our Year 6 lead acts of worship and are active in promoting the prayer life of the school.
- Our school choir use their talents as singers to praise God in song.
- Have high expectations of and work hard.
- We live as role models by following the behaviour policy in school and trying our best in all we do.
- Use our gifts and talents to the best of our ability.
- The home school agreement underpins the partnership of parents/guardians and school staff working together to benefit the children.
- Extra-curricular activities and trips are used to enhance the learning opportunities of the children so that they can reach their full potential and enjoy activities of their choice.
- Enriched curriculum with theme weeks.